Well apparently they are supposed to be like that. I called to ask. She should not be able to hold her leg up like they show in the catalog without help. That's the good news. The bad news is that I happened to check my Felicity after I called and I noticed that on the thigh area of her legs in the back, she has these huge gash-like scuff marks. [img]frown.gif[/img]

I really like this Felicity. She has beautiful coloring. The other Felicity had sort of a gray skin tone. Consequently, I am afraid to exchange her and get one like that. [img]frown.gif[/img] I wonder if I can just have her legs replaced. My fear is that she will get damaged while they are fixing her legs and that the skin tones wouldn't match up correctly. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Also, to top it off my Marisol has a scratched cheek. I didn't even notice that yesterday. I guess I just have no luck with these dolls. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 18, 2005 12:48 PM: Message edited by: Coconut ]</font>